Set yourself goals that make you want to jump out of bed in the morning
We believe in the transformative impact of coaching, enabling you to achieve even more than you thought possible.
What is coaching?
Coaching is a structured conversation between coach and client which enables them to identify, plan and reach their goals and aspirations. However, this totally undersells the transformational impact of coaching. Many argue the only limitations are those we put on ourselves. Coaching helps overcome limiting beliefs. Good coaching is challenging, empowering, energising. You will be encouraged to make decisions and take responsibility for actions. What you accomplish is up to you, there are no limits.
How can coaching be of benefit?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, coaching can definitely support you to be the best you can be.
• Are you ready to entertain new and fresh ideas?
• Are you willing to be accountable for what you desire?
• Do you have lots of ideas and/or opportunities but can’t decide?
• Do you feel you aren’t reaching your potential?
• Is there a gap between where you are and where you want to be?
• Do you feel unfulfilled?
When can coaching help?
As advocates of coaching we would argue that coaching will help in most situations!
• During change – moving into a new role, support through changes, moving from manager to leader, etc
• Career coaching – identifying what you want, deciding what’s next, planning an approach.
• Life coaching – identifying and making changes to create the life you want.
• Performance coaching – becoming even better at what you do.
How do you deliver coaching?
Geography is no barrier. Whilst some coaching may be done in person as people like the actual connection, it is equally productive done via phone or Skype. It is argued some aspects of coaching are even more effective remotely. For example, you have totally focused attention, you are in a safe familiar environment, sessions can be shorter and more frequent to maintain momentum, and there is greater time flexibility as you don’t have to factor in travel time.
How does a CPD Standards Office accredited coach benefit me?
As a CPD Standards Office accredited coach you can be assured that a high standard of coaching has been evidenced which benefits you in maximising your potential. It also enables you to count coaching hours towards your professional CPD if you work in a sector that requires ongoing CPD.
How do I know you will be the right coach for me?
We offer a free initial call to start to understand what you are seeking to achieve and how working with us will help. Although often part of the purpose of coaching is working out where you do want to get to, so don’t worry if you’re not sure yet. To discuss how working together would benefit you and your organisation, please contact us now by phone or email.