“Motivation is the fuel necessary to keep the human engine running.“
– Zig Ziglar
We believe there is little value in having skills, knowledge and experience, if you lack the motivation to use them.
Why learn about what motivates you and others?
Think of a time when you were highly motivated….. You were probably feeling energised, buzzing with new ideas, productive, enjoying what you were doing…. And it was a good place to be.
What happens when we are not feeling motivated?
• We lack energy and feel tired
• We lose focus and reduce our productivity
• We are not working to our best ability
What happens when motivation is high?
• We’re enjoying what we are doing
• We’re being the best version of ourselves
• Increased individual, team and organisation performance
• Improved organisational culture
• Staff retained, reduced absence
• Increased productivity
What can a Motivational Map tell me?
There are no ‘right’ or ‘wrongs’ in what motivates us. It’ what’s important to us. If you would like to understand what influences your motivation, a Motivational Map is an easy to use, online tool that:
• Describes what motivates us
• Measures what motivates us
• Help maximise our motivators
Who are Motivational Maps used for?
• One to one coaching – increases self-awareness and our understanding of the factors that impact our motivational, so we can identify practical ways to increase these. The map is provided as part of a coaching programme or offered as a stand alone report with feedback session to ensure you get the full benefit from the information.
• Across teams – shows where there is synergy in approach and when there may be tensions.
How can I learn more about what motivates me?
To discuss how learning more about motivation and Motivational Maps would be beneficial, please contact us now by phone or email.