What will you do differently tomorrow as an outcome of attending today?
We believe that effective training is not about what you learn, but how you use it and the difference it makes to what you do.
What difference will your training make?
Any training is only a small part of wider learning and development. Drawing on wider learning and development expertise, our approach is to design content around the premise of ‘what will you do differently tomorrow, as an outcome of attending today?’ and can also work with you to follow up and embed learning. Our training will always be participative, only include theory to a level that is helpful to understand application and focus on making it relevant to your world.
What training do you offer?
Whilst we have a number of standard courses, we will always discus with you what outcomes you are seeking. We work with a number of associates and associate organisations to offer a broad range of management, leadership, and team training. Some examples are below.
• Values and culture: this may include identifying values, and/or the supporting behaviours; and how you work with your employees to make them each an ambassador for the values.
• Coaching cultures: developing management skills towards a coaching culture, and embedding it one conversation at a time.
• Empowering teams to build and drive organisation success
Managing People – the HR skills for managers
• Developing greater performance
• Motivating and engaging employee
• Change management
• Attendance management
• Dealing with people issues – disciplinary, grievance and other employee relations
• From managing to leading
• Taking ownership for our wellbeing
• Building resilience
• Mental health awareness
How do I know your training will be effective for me and my organisation?
For an initial conversation to discuss the development and outcomes you are seeking to achieve and how working with us will help, please contact us now by phone or email.